1. Fully furnished:
Apartments are fully furnished to a high standard and include a kitchen fully equipped with appliances, cutlery, crockery, glasses and Kitchen utensils, TV, WIFI etc. No items may be removed from the apartment. Unless otherwise specified, the prices quoted include electricity, gas, water, and internet service and television/cable license. The price also includes linen and towels sufficient for your party for the first day of your arrival.
Please ensure that all appliances, lighting, air-conditioning, hot water etc. are turned off unless required and when you are not at the property.
Furniture shall not be rearranged. All appliances shall be used properly. In addition, tenant agrees to comply with all covenants, conditions, restrictions, by Laws, rules, regulations, and decisions of owner’s association or community rules, which are posted on the premises or delivered to tenants by service Agents. Tenants shall pay any fines or charges imposed by owners’ association or other authorities, due to violation by tenant, or tenant’s guests. Tenant shall not, and shall ensure that guests and licenses of tenant shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other tenants of building or neighbors, or use the premises for any unlawful purposes, including, but no limited to using, manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband or violate any law or ordinance, or commit waste or a nuisance upon the premises. Tenant has acknowledged that he/she has inspected the premises and accepts the premises in its current condition.
Tenant agrees to assume all liability and hold service Agent/Owner harmless from any and all injuries to persons or damage to property caused by the tenant or visiting guests’ permission. Tenant agrees to pay any cost and attorney fees incurred by Service Agent/Owner in defending any lawsuit or other action brought in reference to such injuries or damage. All personal property in the premises is a tenant’s risk and Service Agent/owner Brought in reference to such injuries or damage.
All personal property in the premises is at Tenants risk only and service agent shall not be liable for any damage to it, or responsible for insuring tenants’ personal property.
Tenant shall allow management company access to the premises for purposes of repair and inspection. Management Company shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
4. Security Deposit:
This deposit will be returned to you after your departure, subject to an inspection of the property and its contents. You will be invoiced, if any charges are due and the amount will be deducted by way of this deposit unless settled otherwise prior to your departure. If the breakage deposit is not sufficient to cover any damage caused, you will be responsible for paying us any additional monies required immediately upon request from us.
5. Parties and gatherings:
The property rented is located in a residential building or community and under this agreement is only to be used for domestic purposes of a short stay. You are not allowed to use the property for any private parties or gatherings, or any commercial activity whatsoever. Any breach of this condition will result in the intervention of the local security and the police, immediate termination without refund of your booking, and a penalty of AED 2,000 (two thousand dirhams) charged to your breakage deposit.
Each rental property has a rated maximum number of cars permitted, and you are supposed to park your car at the allocated parking space only. EHH will not be responsible for any fines caused for parking at undesignated areas.
7. No Smoking:
All rental properties are nonsmoking, no exceptions. A fine of AED 900.00 will be charged if found smoking evidence at the property.
8. No pets:
Pets of any kind are not allowed on any of our properties without any exception.
9. Lost Items:
All items found are endorsed and logged in the “Lost & Found” section of the Housekeeping Department and kept available for collection during working hours. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
10. Keys Issued Confirmation:
Keys and Electronic Building and Parking Access Cards must be returned to the Service Agent otherwise below charges
Items Nos Charges
Apartment Keys: _________ AED 150/ each
Access cards: _________ AED 500/ each
Parking Transponders: __________ AED 500/ each
Safety Box Key: __________ AED 200/ each
|11. Switch off lights when not in use.
12. Leave all the appliances plugged in as you found them.
13. Don’t smoke inside the property. If the smell of smoke is detectable in the property, a nonnegotiable penalty Dhs 1000 will be charged to fumigate the Property.
14. Do NOT throw cigarette butts, lit cigarettes or any rubbish off your balcony or out of your windows.
15. Don’t throw trash anywhere apart from the bins, and then when they are full, into the trash chute located on your floor.
16. Don’t engage in any illegal activities that could be seen as distasteful or disrespectful to local practices.
17. Don’t wash any of the linen or towels from the apartment during your stay.
18. Additional housekeeping services are available on request at an additional charge.
19. Early Check In and late Check Out may be possible subject to availability at an additional cost.
20. Please note that we advertise our TV packages as a standard, not including any additional channels, please do not subscribe to any additional Subscriptions. If any new subscriptions are taken during your stay period you will be charged the subscription price, cancellation charge (from the provider) And a Dhs 100 service fee from Everluxe Holiday Homes.
21. It is not allowed to refuse the gardener from gardening or cleaning the swimming pool. This will be done daily, to ensure the safety and hygiene of our Guests it is vital that the pools are cleaned daily.
22. Any suspicious activity regarding visitors or general apartment use will lead to immediate eviction with no refund nor refund of security deposit.
23.Keep all windows and balcony doors closed when not in the property.
24. The guest is liable and responsible for any physical injury or loss of life or damages to him/her or any family members, other relatives and guests while using the recreational facilities, and hereby agree that neither the property owner, nor service agent (Everluxe Holiday Homes), will be held liable for any Physical injury or loss of life of or damages.
For bookings extending more than 1 month, payment for upcoming months must be made 5 days in advance of upcoming month, if payment is not made then upcoming months booking will be released, security deposit will not return, and property must be vacated when 30 days are over. If payment is not received by Everluxe Holiday Homes Rental, then Everluxe Holiday Homes Rental has the complete right to change the door lock and to enter the premises, as well as remove all guests’ belongings from the premises. Everluxe Holiday Homes Rental is not liable for guests’ belongings.
All Bookings are non-refundable. No money will be refunded in case of early termination of contract.
Force Majeure: Whilst we will make every reasonable effort to assure your booking does not encounter any problems, due to the very nature of self-catering accommodation, we cannot
accept liability or pay any compensation for any unforeseen events that may take place in your accommodation or at the building where you are staying. Any such events which we could not,
even with all due care, foresee or avoid, or that are out of the direct control of our company will be considered as Force Majeure and not as negligence on our part and no refunds will be available. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, swimming pool closure, power cuts, air-conditioning failure, lifts out of order, TV telephone or
internet service out of order, water shortages, construction noise, evacuation by the authorities and all similar events outside our control.